Explore how to create time-saving automation using Microsoft Power Automate (formerly known as Microsoft Flow) to simplify common repetitive tasks. This course focuses on using Power Automate for automation within SharePoint, Dynamics, and mobile devices.
Participants will learn how to create routines that can be shared with others as well as routines for email, approval workflows, alerts, and more. Participants will also learn how to set up processes to be triggered by an event, routines that run at a set time, and tasks that start when you click an app.
In this course, you will learn how to do the following:
- Trigger a Flow from a Teams message
- Create a business process Flow to standardize processes
- Enhance business process Flows with branching
- Add custom controls to business process Flows
- Create and test desktop UI Flows
- Use inputs and outputs in desktop UI Flows
- Create and test web UI Flows
To join a session, please go to the link below on the day and time of the event:
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please DO NOT use the VPN when joining a session. If you're on the VPN, it can create buffering and audio issues for you during your session.
One session will be recorded and available for playback for those who cannot attend. The recorded session will be available on the CLP once all of the sessions are complete.