Power BI is a collection of software services, apps, and connectors that work together to turn unrelated sources of data into coherent, visually immersive, and interactive insights. Power BI lets you easily connect to your data sources, visualize what’s important, and share with other users in your organization. Once you get started with Power BI, users will be able to connect and transform your data into dynamic reports and dashboards.
- Learn about Power BI and how its services and applications work together
- Explore how Power BI can make your business more efficient
- Understand the building blocks of a Power BI dashboard
- Connect a data source to a Power BI dashboard and begin visualizing data
- Save a Report and share within the Power BI service
To join a session, please go to the link below on the day and time of the event:
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please DO NOT use the VPN when joining a session. If you're on the VPN, it can create buffering and audio issues for you during your session.
One session will be recorded and available for playback for those who cannot attend. The recorded session will be available on the CLP once all of the sessions are complete.