Leaders with a strong mixture of emotional awareness, self-management, and social skills navigate relationships more effectively and are more likely to be successful in their personal and professional lives.
This course provides you with an understanding of why emotional intelligence abilities are important to you as a leader. It also provides you with practical, positive techniques for promoting and improving emotional intelligence as a leader within your business environment.
Upon the completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Recognize why emotional intelligence is important in the workplace
- Match emotional intelligence competencies to their associated domains
- Recognize which perception competencies need improvement and recommend techniques for cultivating them, in a given scenario
- Choose actions that demonstrate emotional intelligence in controlling emotions
- Recognize actions that demonstrate emotional intelligence in facilitating
Target Audience: Individuals, supervisors, managers, and directors. The course would also be suitable for those executives wishing to refresh their leadership skills.