When you do things to help other people within your company do their jobs better; you are providing internal customer service. The quality of that service often has a huge impact on the overall quality of service delivered to external customers.
In this course you'll learn about:
- The different types of internal customers
- How to identify internal customer service relationships
- The importance of getting to know your internal customers
- Identifying customer expectations and taking action on those expectations
- Guidelines for providing internal customer service