Coaching relationships are different from other working relationships; coaching is a pure desire to bring out the best in others. If you consider yourself a coach or mentor or you would like to become one, this course is designed for you.
In this class you will learn about the stages of coaching like enrollment, discovery, and action planning along with techniques like questioning, listening, observing, and challenging that will help your coachee reach their full potential.
This course will teach you how to:
- Assess a candidate's suitability for coaching
- Ask assessment questions that will help develop coaching goals
- Recognize Empowering Personal Advice (EPA) guidelines
- Guide the coachee in the creation of their personal Strategic Action Plan (SAP)
- Identify the elements of effective listening in coaching sessions
- Use challenging techniques to expand what a coachee thinks is possible
- Recognize how to conduct an effective coaching session
- Reflect on what you've learned
Target Audience: Any person in a role that leads and influences another's performance, desiring to further hone their coaching skills to bring out the full potential in others.