In this class, participants will receive hands-on training in the use of Aquatic Informatics’ Aquarius Time Series Next Generation (NG) data management software to manage continuous data (e.g. water quality and quantity, meteorological, etc.) and associated field visit and QC data. This is the same version of Aquarius used by the U.S. Geological Survey.
The focus will be on mastering the intricacies of the new Springboard environment:
- importing data into Aquarius NG;
- learning how to use the new Data Correction and Review tools to correct, grade, and approve data for publication;
- exploring the new Field Visit Data / Field Data Editor;
- learning how to integrate and use QC data; and
- discovering how to export, report, and analyze data.
Other topics, such as rating curves, harnessing the power of scripts and the API, and hydrological and statistical analysis, will be covered as time and student interest allow.
Students must bring their own computer pre-loaded with the software (temporary licenses provided by course instructors) that will be used in the class. Students must have temporary administration rights to their computer.