MWR New Employee Welcome Orientation is mandatory for all new employees; this training is conducted by the Human Resources Office, Equal Opportunity, Relevancy, Diversity, and Inclusion Office, Employee Relations Office, and Offices Services, Travel, Occupational Health and Safety, and Security.
All MWR Employees who have been onboard a year or less are required to attend.
- Welcome to the Midwest Region and the Regional Office
- Electronic Official Personnel Folder (eOPF)
- Employee Express – Payroll, Benefits, Leave and Earnings Statement
- National Park Service/Midwest Region Organizational Structure
- Equal Opportunity Policies
- Reasonable Accommodation
- Relevancy, Diversity, and Inclusion
- EO Counselors and the EO Process
All sessions are presented via WEBEX. WEBEX information will be emailed to those that register via the Google Document.
For more information, please contact Lynda Orbik, acting Employee Development Officer, NPS/Midwest Region.