Are you an employee, volunteer, or partner in the NPS workforce? If so, the Common Learning Portal (CLP) is your one stop shop for educational resources to help you improve your performance.
To support our modern NPS workforce, “training” is not enough. The CLP helps us create a Learning and Performance Ecosystem with:
- Instructional videos;
- Printable checklists, manuals, and “how-to’s”;
- Access to subject matter experts and mentors, and
- Collaborative communities of learning.
The Common Learning Portal. Collaborative Learning: Any Place… Any Time.
Take a look at how your peers and colleagues have leveraged the CLP to learn the many ways the CLP can help you succeed:
- Improving Audience-Centered Programs with the CLP
- Highlighting Training Opportunities for NPS Employees
- Standing on the Shoulders of Giants: Training Others with Resources Found on the CLP
- Connecting with Colleagues – Getting Feedback, Improving Our Work, and Building Relationships Via Communities of Learning
- Collaborative Information Exchange Across the Service
- Increase Use and Reuse of Learning and Development Resources
- Developing the Park Service Workforce through CLP Trainings and Resources
- Providing Access to Training at the Moment of Need
Watch the Video
The community is forming and we’re glad you’re here. To learn more about the Common Learning Portal, check out this short video.
Still have questions?
If you still have questions about the CLP, you can always Contact Us or email email@example.com.