The U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service Geospatial Tutorials offer a collection of short videos that demonstrate real-world geospatial applications. Visit NCTC Geospatial Course Resources for course notebooks, offering other independent learning resources on the topic of geospatial applications.
What you’ll learn
- ArcMap Interface and Basics such as Viewing your data (a tutorial is for someone who has never worked in ArcMap), a five part Working With Tables series, and a short video about Calculating Acreage
- Data Development and Management tutorials covering topics such as Creating Metadata and Creating a Map Template.
- A collection of data collection tutorials for recreational units including Downloading Field Data Using DNRGPS and Adding GIS Layers to Your GPS Device
- Data collection tutorials for mapping grade units such as a tutorial about the ArcPad Data Collection Process
- Check out the CLP for additional GIS training courses and resources!