Are you a new employee looking for training opportunities geared specifically for you? You’ve come to the right place! Be sure to also check out the main page for other Training Opportunities Accessible Anytime, Anywhere.
Note: The trainings listed on this page are from federal agencies, non-profits, or official partners. Commercial trainings are not listed. If you are interested in commercial trainings, head to your favorite search engine, enter the topic, and include the words “online training”.
Did you know NPS Fundamentals has online content? This includes information about key skills and core NPS career fields. Learn more about the program and the National Park Service!
- NPS Career Fields – access a list of common NPS career fields and educational content for each!
- Building Your Emotional Intelligence – Visit this page to learn more about how to properly identify, manage, and use your emotions to help improve your performance, thus contributing to a more productive work unit.
- Individual Development Plan Guide – An Individual Development Plan (IDP) identifies an employee’s development goals in the context of NPS’ Strategic Plan. Learn how to develop your plan in this resource!
- New Employee Toolkit – Access key resources, forms, and information.
- NPS Headquarters Organization Chart
- NPS Programs Guide – This volume describes NPS programs and the various roles they play in helping the agency extend the benefits of natural and cultural resource conservation and outdoor recreation throughout this country and the world.