Are you looking for general training resources? You’re in the right place. Below is an ever-evolving list of trainings available to NPS employees. Be sure to check out our main page for Training Opportunities Accessible Anytime, Anywhere.
Note: The trainings listed on this page are from federal agencies, non-profits, or official partners. Commercial trainings are not listed. If you are interested in commercial trainings, head to your favorite search engine, enter the topic, and include the words “online training”.
The following are a variety of trainings offered by DOI and Microsoft.
- Evolve365 – Access quick, short burst of training content and quick classes for anything related to Office 365 and Microsoft technologies. Explore the site to find content just in time to help you with all of your Office 365 training needs.
- Welcome to Microsoft Teams – watch the video and learn more about staying connected using Microsoft Teams.
- How to use Microsoft Teams (2019) – watch this video to receive a whole tour of Microsoft Teams.
- How to use Microsoft Teams (2020) – watch this video for new capabilities in Microsoft Teams, building on the 2019 video above.
- FERS Information – FERS is a retirement plan that provides benefits from three different sources: a Basic Benefit Plan, Social Security and the Thrift Savings Plan (TSP). Learn more here!
- Retirement Services OPM – access information and forms related to retirement.
- OPM Retirement Training – Benefits Officers Training and Development is offering an online course—CSRS Offset; OPM’s CSRS Offset training covers the major aspects of the CSRS Offset program from a benefits officer’s point of view.
- Government Credit Card Training – access policy, regulations, and guidance, tools, and contacts related to credit cards.
- Monthly Federal Benefit Webinars – National Active and Retired Federal Employees Association (NARFE) offers a Federal Benefits Institute which provides member-only resources designed to help NARFE members take charge of their federal benefits and guarantee a secure future.
- Writing Your Federal Resume – Registered to join a representative of the U.S. Office of Personnel Management to learn strategies on developing and writing a Federal résumé.