Are you looking for trainings in Administration and Business Services? You’re in the right place. Below are some of the available trainings. Be sure to also check out our main page for Training Opportunities Accessible Anytime, Anywhere.
Note: The trainings listed on this page are from federal agencies, non-profits, or official partners. Commercial trainings are not listed. If you are interested in commercial trainings, head to your favorite search engine, enter the topic, and include the words “online training”.
Budget and Appropriations
- FAITAS – Find courses through the Federal Acquisition Institute Training Application System.
The following courses are offered on MAX.gov. NOTE: Log in using your PIV card or your MAX.gov user ID and password.
- Appropriations Law Modules – these modules are part of the self-paced Federal Appropriations Law training course.
- Focus on Three: Reviewing Budget Formulation Processes – The Budget LoB offers the budget community training on key activities that lead to effective formulation and development of the President’s Budget.
- Budget Chats: Exploring Budget Processes – The Budget LoB hosts a series of discussions on various budget processes; check back regularly for new dial-in discussions being offered!
- Budget Formulation Modules – This course covers the basic government-wide processes associated with budget formulation, beginning with strategic planning and concluding with congressional briefings.
- Access self-paced budget trainings and additional recorded trainings and presentations – learn from featured trainings that cover the entire budget process.
These courses are also offered on MAX.gov. Log in using your PIV card or your MAX.gov user ID and password.
These are hands-on webinars; please plan accordingly!
- Advanced Excel 201: Pivot Tables and Look-Ups
- Advanced Excel 202: Scenarios, Goal Seek, and Solver
- Advanced Excel 203: Intros to Macros
- Career Development Convos: Developing S.M.A.R.T. Goals – Participate in a chat about S.M.A.R.T. goals and discover how they can help you as a budgeteer. If you aren’t sure where to start, the presenters will be sure to discuss the best ways to determine S.M.A.R.T. goals for yourself and ways to keep them. Check back regularly for new dial-in discussions being offered! Log in using your PIV card or your MAX.gov user ID and password.