Would you like to learn how to become a better mentee? In Dr. Linda Phillips-Jones’ free guide, mentees can learn how to have a successful relationship with their mentor. It includes advice, exercises, and tools all designed for you to get the most of your mentor/mentee relationship.
What You Will Find
This classic 80 page booklet from the International Mentoring Group includes chapters on:
- Planning for Mentoring
- Building a Relationship
- Developing Momentum
- Ending the Formal Relationship
- Additional Resources
- Why do you think there is a book on how to receive information from someone who is going to be advising you?
- How does planning a relationship up front help in sustaining and developing the relationship?
- Do you have to “like” a mentor in order to have an effective relationship with one?
- Check out the Mentor, Mentorship, and Mentoring Resources in the NPS page to access curated resources that will help you become either a mentor, mentee, or both!
- Access additional CLP resources on Mentoring.
- Find an informal mentor in the CLP Commons!