The Revised Section 508 Standards were published in the Federal Register on January 18, 2017. What will change when they become enforceable?
This recorded webinar compares the 2000 Section 508 Standards with the 2017 Revised Section 508 Standards. The presenters conduct a side-by-side review of the old versus revised Section 508 Standards. What is different? What are the new requirements? How will these changes impact current federal agency practices?
What You’ll Find
- Audio recording of the webinar
- Webinar Archive [Blackboard]
- Presentation slides for the webinar [PDF]
This is one of six webinars in this series. Navigate to the links below to view the other five webinars in the series:
- Accessibility of electronic content: How to apply the Revised Section 508 Standards within a Federal Agency; What Resources are Available?
- Section 508 Refresh – ICT Final Standards and Guidelines (2017)
- WCAG 2.0 and the Revised Section 508 Standards
- CIOC Revised Section 508 – Chapter 4: Hardware
- CIOC Revised Section 508 – Chapter 5: Software
Additionally, join the Section 508 and Accessibility workgroup on the CLP Commons! This group offers a space to ask questions, share resources, and access experts.