Get Credit for your CLP Badges in DOI Talent
DOI Talent does not automatically track the learning you do in the Common Learning Portal. But that doesn’t mean you can’t get credit for the experiences you’ve had here. And the process for getting that credit is simple!
Step 1: Login to your DOITalent account. Under the “My Learning” menu in DOI Talent, choose “Record of Learning.” Click on the “Other Evidence” tab.
Step 2: Click “Add Evidence.”
Step 3: Fill out the following fields:
- For Evidence Name, you can enter “CLP Badge – [Name of the Badge]”
- For Evidence Type, choose “Certificate of Completion”
- For Description, you can copy-and-paste the text from your badge’s description page.
- For Provider/Vendor, enter “NPS Common Learning Portal”
- Upload a screenshot of your badge that also includes your user profile image/name as well.*
* For this step, take a screenshot of the badge you’ve earned AND a screenshot of your profile image/username so we know it’s you! 😊 Upload both screenshots to the “File attachments” field. See the screenshots below for an example!
Do you have additional questions? Contact the Customer Support Center for instructions via phone 1-888-367-1622 (menu option 3, then 6 – Monday – Friday, 6am – 5:30pm, MT) or email the DOI Talent Helpdesk at Learning_DOITalent@ios.doi.gov.