Online presentations are quite different from face-to-face presentations, and bring with them a whole host of unique challenges. This video presentation shows you how to present online at webinars, meetings and sales presentations.
What You’ll Learn
- The major challenges of presenting online
- Whether or not to use a script for webinars
- Preparing to deliver an online presentation
- Maintaining audience engagement
- Pacing an online presentation
- Using annotation to keep the audience hooked
- Why selling online follows different rules than webinars
View the entire BrightCarbon Presentation Skills Resource Library
- What are your online presentation pet peeves? Low audience engagement? No scripts or poor scripts? Slides that don’t hold your interest? How can you use the information presented in this video to improve your own online presentations?