This recorded webinar from the 2017 Virtual Conference for Supervisors provides an overview of position management, including benefits and problem indicators, roles and responsibilities, impacts of the organizational mission and tools available for supervisors.
The 2017 Virtual Conference for Supervisors delivered virtual training sessions on topics such as Reasonable Accommodations, Performance Standards, Workforce Planning, Position Management and Ethics. The Conference served to support OPM guidance on training new supervisors should receive within their first three months of assignment to a supervisory position.
This recording does not replace attending the live Position Management training. The recording is only intended as a supplement to the live training.
What You’ll Learn
This recorded webinar covers:
- The definition of position management
- The impact of the organizational mission
- Organizational structures
- Position management problem indicators
- Benefits of position management
- Staffing and classification tools
- NPS roles in the position management process
Watch the Webinar Recordings
March 7, 2017 Webinar
March 9, 2017
Did this webinar help you understand position management processes and benefits? How can you use this information in your organization?