On Leadership is a weekly interview program hosted by The Washington Post‘s Lillian Cunningham. We talk to influential figures in business, politics, science and the arts about how they got where they are, what traits and experiences have most shaped their character, and what leadership means to them.
What You’ll Find
Sample program titles include:
- Getting Past Setbacks – In this podcast released Aug 21, 2015, the author of “Daring Greatly” and “Rising Strong” talks about how we can turn setbacks into our best moments of change.
- Humor for Leadership – in this podcast released Apr 17, 2015, Barney Frank talks about how to use humor strategically, how to “stand out among equals” and how to become influential even when you don’t officially have much power.
- Trust for Leadership – In this podcast released Nov 07, 2014 horse trainer Monty Roberts talks about his work with veterans and his strategies for how to build trust, whether with animals or humans.
Listen to Podcasts
- You can see a list of available podcasts at the On Leadership web page
- Select a title and click “View in iTunes”
- Once iTunes is downloaded, mouse over the title of your selected podcast and click Play.