Are you an Operational Leadership instructor? These resources, objectives, and survey tools are for you to use in your OL safety courses.
What you’ll find
- Operational Leadership Program Objectives – List of curated objectives for the Operational Leadership Program
- Sample Agenda – Sample agenda for “Operational Leadership Presenter Skills Development Program”
- More Risk Management & Safety Resources – Four top sites for safety resources
- Course Evaluation – 1-page google form with questions that capture a student’s thoughts on the class at the end of the course (hosted on an NPS google site only available to DOI employees)
- Pre-course Survey – 1-page google form with questions that asses participants level of knowledge going into the course (hosted on an NPS google site only available to DOI employees)
Do you have custom-made resources for instructing Operational Leadership? Share them with your fellow instructors in the Write A Review section below!