The Operational Leadership Supervisor’s Course targets all supervisors, from the front lines to management levels. Each class covers:
- An effective safety culture
- Operational risk management discussions
- Organizational learning and change
- How supervisors and managers are key players to the success of Operational Leadership
The sessions set clear and practical standards, provide resources to meet standards, assure accountability, exemplify the principles of operational leadership and create the environment and empower employees to implement the program in their workplaces.
Upon completion of the course, you will be able to:
- Articulate the role of a supervisor in establishing and maintaining an effective NPS safety culture in their park or office
- Foster and demonstrate optimal decision-making, i.e. Operational Risk Management, in their park unit or office
- Facilitate organizational learning and change by applying operational leadership principles at their park unit or office
- Have tools to create a Risk Management Implementation Plan for their park unit or office
Target Audience: NPS supervisors, managers and lead personnel that may direct work.
Find a class schedule and learn more about OL at the Operational Leadership Google Site!