The following documents were created to assist users with the Operations Formulation System (OFS), a web-based system designed to aid in identifying unfunded, recurring budgetary requirements.
What You’ll Find
- OFS User Manual
- Writing an Effective OFS Budget Justification
- Operations Formulation System (OFS) Training Presentation
- Competing Effectively in a Shrinking Budget Environment: How to Write a Better OFS Request (TEL Participant Guide)
- Glossary of Budget Terms
- What unfunded yet recurring needs can you identify in your park/unit/program? Can these documents help you in the process of seeking funding for them?
- Do you still have questions? Your colleagues in the CLP Commons are a great resource!