The National Park Service’s Washington Support Office (WASO) maintains a property management website with a variety of resources, including web-based training and links, to assist those in the administrative fields.
What You’ll Find
- Legal Basis of Property Management
- Downloadable document with Audit Guidance
- Downloadable spreadsheet for Determination of Capital vs. Operating Leases
- National Park Service Policies
- Technical & Information Notices
- General Services Administration links
- Excess Property Listings
- Capitalized and Operating Lease Spreadsheets
- Property Management Workshop Presentations (June 2001)
- You can find additional property management training and resources on the Administration and Business Services CLP Landing Page.