The National Trust for Historic Preservation is a privately funded, nonprofit organization that works to save America’s historic places. The organization offers information associated with sustainable communities, saving a place, law and policy, and the economics of revitalization. The National Trust for Historic Preservation protects significant places representing our diverse cultural experience by taking direct action and inspiring broad public support.
What you’ll find
- Free expert-led preservation webinars
- Excerpts from Preservation Magazine
- America’s 11 Most Endangered Historic Places, updated annually
- Preservation Green Lab, building conservation projects through retrofits and reuse that reduce carbon footprints
- Event list (enter your zip code and search for events near you)