Would you like to learn how to become a mentor? In Dr. Linda Phillips-Jones’ free guide, mentors can learn how to have a successful relationship with their mentee. It includes advice, exercises, and tools all designed for you to get the most of your mentor/mentee relationship.
What You Will Find
This classic 80 page booklet from the International Mentoring Group includes chapters on:
- Planning to Mentor
- Building a Relationship
- Developing Mentee/ Maintaining Momentum
- Ending the Formal Relationship
- Additional Resources
- What will you do differently now you have this resource?
- How does planning a relationship up front help in sustaining and developing the relationship?
- Do you have to “like” a mentee in order to have an effective relationship with one?
- Check out the Mentor, Mentorship, and Mentoring Resources in the NPS page to access curated resources that will help you become either a mentor, mentee, or both!
- Access additional CLP resources on Mentoring.
- Find an informal mentor in the CLP Commons!