The Federal Government’s “one stop” Human Resources Career Development Center. HR University (HRU) is aimed at professionalizing the Federal HR career field and is designed to address competency and skill gaps within the HR community, achieve Governmentwide savings, identify and offer the best HR training across Government, provide supervisors, managers and executives with critical leadership competencies and HR technical knowledge needed to succeed, and establish a means for sharing resources across all agencies.
HR UNIVERSITY MISSION
Cultivate a culture of continuous learning and excellence for Federal HR professionals by providing career guidance, training and resources to achieve a consistently high level of technical, consulting, business and professional competency.
What you’ll find
- A filterable list of free courses
- A list of accredited courses
- A mentoring studio including a list of reference materials, videos, podcasts
- A Manager’s Studio including a video learning library, leadership resources, and self-development tools
- A recruitment policy studio including reference documents and a hiring toolkit
- A retirement studio including trainings, webcasts, videos, and reference documents
- A work-life studio including training, webinars, and reference documents