The General Services Administration (GSA) provides workplaces by constructing, managing, and preserving government buildings and by leasing and managing commercial real estate. The GSA’s acquisition solutions offer private sector professional services, equipment, supplies, and IT to government organizations and the military. Also, the GSA promotes management best practices and efficient government operations through the development of government-wide policies.
What You’ll Find
The GSA website has a wealth of resources to assist Federal employees working in the administrative field. Resources include:
- Travel – Per diem and mileage rates, training, regulations and frequently asked travel questions
- Real Estate – GSA properties, environmental programs, services, historic preservation
- Acquisition – Policies, purchasing programs, government property for sale or disposal
- Technology – Products and services, purchasing programs, initiatives, training and policies
- How can you use the GSA website to make your administrative job easier?