The Federal Acquisition Institute (FIA) provides training resources to acquisition professionals at every stage of their career. Through online training, classroom training and partnerships with accredited institutions, acquisition professionals are able to get the skills needed to further their careers.
What You’ll Find
Find and Register for Courses
Search through online and classroom courses on:
- Green Purchasing
- Cost Analysis
- Small Business Programs
- Interagency Acquisition
- Ethics and Procurement Integrity
- Micropurchases and Section 508 Requirements
- COR Refreshers
- And many more
Continuous Learning Opportunities
FIA offers a variety of continuous learning opportunities:
- FAI Sponsored Courses
- Acquisition Seminars
- Defense Acquisition University Courses and Resources
- Videos, Presentations and Other Resources
The FIA Media Library offers video and audio podcasts, lectures and other materials related to acquisition in the Federal Workplace.
- You can find scheduled contracting training courses and materials by visiting the Contracting CLP Landing Page.