This recorded webinar from the 2017 Virtual Conference for Supervisors provides an overview of ethics rules and regulations and covers ethics topics such as conflicts of interest, gifts and available resources.
The 2017 Virtual Conference for Supervisors delivered virtual training sessions on topics such as Reasonable Accommodations, Performance Standards, Position Management and Ethics. The Conference served to support OPM guidance on training new supervisors should receive within their first three months of assignment to a supervisory position.
This recording does not replace attending the actual Ethics live training. The recording is only intended as a supplement to the live training.
What You’ll Learn
This recorded session covers:
- Ethical principles, standards and supplemental standards
- Conflicts of interest statutes and examples
- Post-employment restrictions
- Impartiality and recusing yourself from conflicts
- Gifts, prohibited sources and exceptions
- Available ethics resources and contacts
Watch the Webinar Recordings
March 7, 2017 Webinar
March 9, 2017 Webinar
- Did this webinar help you understand ethical questions and regulations?
- Have you ever experienced an ethical dilemma as a Federal employee? How did you solve that dilemma?
- Issues regarding Federal employee ethics have been in the news in recent months. How has this training session helped you understand those ethics questions and issues?