CLP Commons groups require planning and attention. Luckily there are several resources available to help you:
- Plan what your group will cover,
- Create a strategy around posting, and
- Communicate out the utility of your group.
Please remember that only NPS employees can create groups and you’ll be required to complete the Creating a CLP Commons Group learning activity. Once you’ve completed that learning activity you’ll earn a group moderator badge, and you’ll be able to create a new group.
- Creating a CLP Commons Group (CLP learning activity)
- Group Creation Workflow (pdf document)
- Group Posting, Monitoring, and Communication Strategy (pdf document)
- Group Creation Process (Step-by-Step instructional pdf document)
- Groups Moderators (Commons group)