The Contractor Performance Assessment Reporting System (CPARS) Training page provides self-paced and instructor-led online training on CPARS and the Federal Awardee Performance and Integrity Information System (FAPIIS).
CPARS is used to document contractor performance assessments and evaluations as required by FAR Part 42. Information such as terminations, defaults, defective costs, pricing data and subcontractor payment issues are documented in FAPIIS, also required by FAR Parts 42 and 9.
What You’ll Find
- Automated Online Training
- Online Instructor Led Training
- Video Tutorials
- Training Materials (PowerPoint presentations from all instructor-led courses)
- Quality Checklist
- CPARS Best Practices
- CPARS Metrics
The CPARS home page also offers notices about new processes, updates and other contractor reporting information.
- Will these trainings and tutorials help you in your contractor evaluation and reporting duties?
- Are you looking for more information? Ask your colleagues on the CLP Commons!