Who doesn’t want to be more productive at work and feel less stressed? This article provides simple, actionable tips to help you avoid the most common time management mistakes. Links to additional resources can also be found in the article.
What You’ll Learn
Reading the article will educate you about the 10 most common time management mistakes and some simple things you can do to manage your time more productively. Suggestions include:
- A simple way to prioritize your task list
- Breaking down large tasks or projects into specific, actionable steps
- Why goal setting is helpful to managing your time
- Deciding if a task is high-yield and high priority or low-value work
- Turning off distractions
- Ending procrastination by just taking 10 minutes to start a project
- Saying “yes” to the person, but “no” to the task
- Slowing down
- Focusing on one task at a time
- Taking breaks
- Scheduling high-value work during your peak-energy time
Read the Article
How can you incorporate one of the time management tips into your work?