Collaborations are an opportunity to learn from others and to learn about your own skills. Collaboration:
- Involves working with others to achieve common goals.
- Stimulates innovative approaches and solutions.
- Develops an informal network of relationships.
- Develops skills to solve problems and build consensus to achieve results.
- Expands buy-in for recommendations, decisions and action plans.
- Uses technology and electronic social media to enhance networking.
This worksheet provides a list of collaboration skills, allowing you to identify your strengths and areas where you would like to improve.