Developed by the Common Learning Portal (CLP) team, the CLP Help Video Series is a resource for you – the CLP community!
Want to know how to log in to the CLP, find groups in the Commons, or participate in a conversation? Look no further! These videos offer step-by-step instructions on how to perform common CLP tasks.
What You’ll Find
There are videos on the following topics:
- Logging into the CLP – the instructions in this video are specifically for NPS employees. Another video will be released for public users.
- Finding Groups on the CLP
- Participating in a Conversation in a CLP Group
- Reading Your CLP Notifications
- Managing Your CLP Email Notifications
- Updating Your User Profile Information
- Change Your CLP Profile Photo
- Following Connections and Private Messaging on the CLP
- Requesting Peer Feedback in a Group
- Searching in a Group
- Accessing CLP Badges
- Upgrading or Downgrading Your CLP Account
- Accessing the CLP Remotely
- Favoriting CLP Resources
To watch the full playlist, click the play button below.
Note: All videos have a link to an audio described version of the video in the video description.
Need additional help? Reach out to the CLP team one of three ways: