Lesson Plans for Training Your Staff in Audience Centered Experiences
These lesson plans are tailor-made to mix and match, helping seasonals or returning employees encounter the skills of Audience Centered Interpretation. They can be incorporated into your existing seasonal training or used as the basis for a complete redesign of your annual training offerings:
- Lesson Plan: 21st Century Interpretation – The Why of ACE
- Lesson Plan: The Roots of Interpretation – Good Stories Well-Told
- Lesson Plan: Rethinking “Content” – The Four Truths
- Lesson Plan: Building Audience Centered Questions — Essential Theme Questions and Dialogic Questions
- Lesson Plan: Using Questions Effectively – Categorizing Questions
- Lesson Plan: Recognizing and Reducing Bias – Looking through Johari’s Window
- Lesson Plan: Techniques for ACE – Making Questions Easier to Answer
Looking For More on Audience Centered Experiences?
You can find much more self-guided learning and all of the materials for making yourself an ACE in the Audience Centered Experience Interpretation workbook.