This suite of documents addresses damage assessment and investigations related to ARPA. They were utilized as part of the ARPA for Cultural Resources Professionals training course.
- ARPA 1979 as amended
- 43 CFR 7 Uniform Regulations
- SAA’s Professional Standards for Determining Archaeological Value
- Template for Resource Damage Assessment
- NPS Technical Brief 20: Archeological Resource Damage Assessment, Legal Basis and Methods
- NAGPRA Plan of Action (Recovery and Seizure of NAGPRA Items in an ARPA Case)
- Federal Rules of Evidence
- Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure Rule 6e
- USDA: Part 365: Acting as an Expert Witness
- Guidance Document for Characterizing Tribal Cultural Landscapes
- EFMO: Serious Mismanagement Report
- Using ARPA Civil Penalties To Protect Archeological Resources on Public and Indian Lands
For more information about ARPA, visit the Knowledge Park!