Asset Management Reporting System
The Asset Management Reporting System (AMRS) is the official reporting system of the NPS Facility Management Software System (FMSS). AMRS works with FMSS data to help you generate reports that are relevant to your facility management needs. In addition, they communicate information on park assets to regional and national offices. The reporting functions of the AMRS provide for robust review and analysis of the data found within the FMSS.
Recent AMRS upgrades have added the ability to include enhanced features in certain reports. These features include graphs, charts, and links to data within FMSS and other systems. Enhanced features will be added to additional reports in the next few months. Check back to find out which additional reports have been enhanced.
Report Reference Sheets
Reference sheets for each enhanced report helps users to understand the information presented through the enhanced features. Each sheet provides instructions on how to activate the enhanced portions of the report, and gives a brief explanation of those features.
- Actual Labor by Pay Period
- Asset Detail (Excel)
- Deficiency Work Orders by Location
- Labor Utilization by Date
- Labor Utilization by Park, Labor Code, Work Order, Task, Fund
- Labor Utilization by Person/Labor Group
- Location Detail Information
- Location Hierarchy with Asset Hierarchy
- PMIS Project Information Report
- Work Order Actuals by FO, RM, and PM
- Work Order Information
Hiding Enhanced Features
This short tutorial will show you how to hide enhanced features from within an AMRS report.