Two brains are better than one, right? In this Forbes article, author and serial entrepreneur Patrick Hull distills what he has learned about creating and maintaining partnerships into 5 key lessons.
What You’ll Learn
After completing the work on this page, you will be able to:
- Recognize the importance of both mutual benefits and personality cohesion when forming partnerships.
- Know that communication is vital to healthy partnerships.
- Recall 5 key lessons about creating and maintaining strong partnerships.
Read the Article
After reading the article, reflect on the following questions. Jot down your thoughts. Consider sharing this article with a colleague or a work group for an insightful discussion.
- Think about your park’s existing partnerships. Which, if any, of these 5 key lessons is in play with this partnership? How does this affect the partnership?
- What other partnerships could benefit your park? Name 1-2 partnership possibilities and explain why it might be a beneficial connection. Consider sharing your thoughts with the leadership at your park.
Here’s more to spark your thinking on this topic.
Learn more about building great partnerships using these resources:
- How to Build a Great, Lasting Business Partnership, Business Insider, Melissa Stanger
- Building Partnerships, A Best Practices Guide, Community Partnerships Interagency Policy Committee
- Partnerships: Frameworks for Working Together, Compassion Capital Fund National Resource Center