In this Forbes article, author Glenn Llopis contends that the best leaders are the best problem solvers. Find out why and explore 4 of the most effective ways to solve problems.
What You’ll Learn
After completing the work on this page, you will be able to:
- Recognize what happens when one fails to solve the core of problems
- Know why the best leaders are the best problem solvers
- Recall the 4 most effective ways to solve problems
After reading the article, reflect on the following questions. Jot down your thoughts. Consider sharing this article with a colleague or a work group for an insightful discussion.
- What happens when one fails to solve the core of problems?
- What are the benefits of approaching problems through a lens of opportunity?
- Reflect on each of the 4 most effective ways to solve problems. Which of these is already inherent in your own problem solving style? Which do you need to further hone?
- For one week, embrace each problem that arises in your life as a window of opportunity. Consider jotting down the opportunities that each problem presents. Reflect on the results.