Have you recently secured a mentor and want to know how to make the most out of this powerful relationship? In this Inc.com article, Scott Mautz, keynote speaker and author, shares 12 ways you can stay energized and keep your mentor energized throughout this important partnership.
What You’ll Learn
After completing the work on this page, you will be able to:
- Know the role of the SuperMentee in the mentorship relationship
- Identify 12 keys to being a SuperMentee
- Use your superpowers for good as guided by your mentor
After reading the article, reflect on the following questions. Jot down your thoughts. Consider sharing this article with a colleague or a work group for an insightful discussion.
- Why is it imperative to be a SuperMentee as opposed to just a regular mentee?
- Which of the 12 keys to being a SuperMentee do you find most important for fostering a thriving mentorship and why?
- Choose at least one of the 12 keys to being a SuperMentee and activate it in your mentorship.