Registration for the FY20 GOAL Academy is open May 29 – June 19, 2019. For registration details, visit GOAL Academy Enrollment.
Emphasizing the concept of Lead Where You Are Now, this annually-hosted program is a blended learning experience that includes approximately 260 curriculum hours over the course of 9 months (September 1 – May 31):
- 3 in-person residential sessions (96.0 hours)
- 8 webinars (20.0 hours)
- class project presentation webinars (10.0 hours)
- 8 monthly assignments (48.0 hours)
- a class project (40.0 hours)
- a mentorship (18.0 hours)
- (2) 360-degree personal evaluations (8.0 hours)
- an online asynchronous five-week course (20.0 hours)
The GOAL Academy program is centrally-funded, with all costs (tuition, travel, supplies) covered mutually by WASO Learning and Development and NPS Regional Offices. The exception to this is the Pacific West region in which costs are shared between WASO and the benefiting account (park or program).
“Absolutely unmatched personal, peer, and professional development.”
— GOAL Academy graduate
For more information about the program, visit GOAL Academy.