An update to know! In an effort to meet operational cost, and provide improved services to guests, Albright Training Center has increased lodging and per diem rates.
NPS Fundamentals Residential participants should now claim $80/night lodging and $66 M&IE daily.
Concur Travel System (CGE) has removed the Albright Training Center location. Travelers must choose the Grand Canyon location on their travel authorization and subsequent voucher. Participants will need to correct lodging rates on their authorization and voucher to the new Albright Training Center rate of $80 per night.
Funds collected through lodging charges remain at the training center for cost recovery, operational funding, and maintenance to the apartments. The rate increase will help us narrow the gap between the cost of operations and expenditures. This increase will also enable staff to continue to provide excellent lodging and service for those staying and training at our facility.
The National Park Service Fundamentals Residential program is a great way to learn more about the organization, explore current issues, network with your peers, and form a strong foundation for your career.
Applications are being accepted for the following Fundamentals Residential training sessions. Please discuss scheduling with your supervisor before registering. You must have supervisory approval to attend Fundamentals Residential training.
FY20 Fundamentals Residential training sessions:
- October 15-24, 2019 (Waitlisted)
- November 14-20, 2019 (Waitlisted – One week pilot class)
- December 3-12, 2019 (Waitlisted – Blended with Mid Career)
- January 7-16, 2020 (Waitlisted)
- February 12-19, 2020 (One week course)
- February 24-28, 2020 (One week course)
- March 10-19, 2019
- March 31 – April 9, 2020
Upcoming FY20 Fundamentals Residential training sessions open for registration in January, 2020:
- April 16-22, 2020 (One week course and On the Road to CUVA) – email Martin_Christiansen@nps.gov for more information
- May 12-21, 2020
- June 9-18, 2020 (Blended with Mid Career)
- June 25-July 1, 2020 (One week course and On the Road to STMA) – email Kimble_Talley@nps.gov for more information
- July 14-23, 2020
- August 4-13, 2020
- August 25 – Sept 3, 2020
- Sept 15-24, 2020 (Blended with Mid Career)
For more information, contact the Fundamentals Logistics Staff at email@example.com.