1-0 of 0 results for ""
In this training, you will learn how to:
- Identify types of oil and chemical spills and be familiar with their characteristics;
- Explain how spills are a public safety threat and ensure visitors and staff are protected;
- Recognize when spills require state or federal notification;
- Distinguish between required notification and when notifications may bring additional assistance;
- Identify where to locate your emergency response plan and how to use it in your park; and
- Articulate “Cost Recovery” and which NPS personnel should be contacted, so that cost recovery is not negatively affected.