1-1 of 1 results for ""

Knowledge Park Resource


This job aid details the steps needed to transfer an employee's FEHB and payroll to and from the Office of Workers Compensation Program (OWCP).
Published by: | Content Team: Human Resources, Administration and Business Services, NPS Career Fields
Arrow pointing upwards. Click this icon to go back to the top of the page.